Creating Interactive Websites
- Showing and hiding menus or information
- Adding hover effects
- Creating image galleries in a carousel format
- Zooming in or zooming out on an image
- Playing audio or video on a web page
- Adding animations
- Creating drop down and hamburger-style menus
- Node.js: a collection that enables two-way communications with servers for exchanging data.
Facebook built React and React Native, which are currently powering some of the world’s most powerful social media applications. React is used by websites like Uber, Pinterest, Netflix, Instagram, Amazon, Twitter, Udemy, and more. Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, Words with Friends, Skype, Pinterest, Discord, Tesla, and Uber Eats use React Native.
Developing Engaging Games
- Speed: it’s faster to execute code within a web browser in its native language than it is to execute code on the server.
- Reducing memory use: executing the code in the browser helps free up space on servers, which helps cut costs.